REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
2020 OFFICIAL NEWSPAPER
Sealed proposals will be received at the Winona County Administrator’s Office at 202 West Third Street, Winona, Minnesota up to 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, December 11, 2019 for the following designated printing for the County of Winona for the year 2020.
- Publication of the Official Proceedings of the County Board.
- The publication of the Official Proceedings of the County Board of Equalization or its substitute.
- The publication of the Annual Financial Statement.
- The publication of all miscellaneous notices ordered by the County Board.
- The publication is required by law of the delinquent tax list of Winona County, Minnesota, the same being the delinquent tax list for taxes paid in 2019.
- The publication of In Forma Pauperis notices and other miscellaneous notices ordered by the Court.
- The publication of Sample Ballot information.
- The publication of Tax Forfeiture information.
Bids shall be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to the Winona County Administrator, 202 West Third Street, Winona, MN 55987, and clearly marked “Bid for Official Newspaper”.
As evidence of good faith, and that the bidder to whom the contract is awarded will enter into a formal contract and furnish a bond, each bid must be accompanied by a certified check payable to the Winona County Auditor-Treasurer in the amount of $50.00.
Bids received by the deadline will be opened at 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday, December 11, 2019. The Bid for Official Newspaper will be awarded at the County Board meeting scheduled for January 7, 2020.
The County Board reserves the right to reject any or all bids presented or accept the bid that is in the best interest of the County.
COUNTY OF WINONA
Kenneth J. Fritz