Issue/Concern on a County Road
 Report pothole, dead animal, or other non-emergency traffic problems.

Child Abuse
 If the child is in immediate danger, call 911 or Winona County at (507) 457-6368.

 Use this form for general comments or questions.

Foodborne Illness Symptoms
If you have foodborne illness symptoms to report, please call the MN Department of Health Foodborne Illness Hotline at (877) 366-3455.

Food, Beverage, or Lodging Complaint
If you have a food, beverage, or lodging complaint to report, please contact the MN Department of Health at or (651) 201-4500