The staff of the Veterans Service Office is available to assist veterans and their dependents with claims with the US Department of Veterans Affairs, apply for VAMC health care, apply for benefits that may be available through the MN Department of Veterans Affairs. We also will assist military retirees and their dependents with TRICARE claims.
Veterans and their dependents have a wide variety of benefits available to them.