Environmental Health

Environmental Health Home Page
Source: https://mehaonline.org
Ever Heard of Norovirus?
Click Here for a Norovirus Video Norovirus
Environmental Health Specialists provide information and consultation to the general public on hazardous substances, indoor air quality, healthy home principles, water safety, and vector-borne diseases (tick, mosquito, and other pests). 
Report a complaint about a food/beverage/lodging establishment or to inquire about food/beverage/lodging inspection:
Call (507) 206-2700

Report a Suspected Foodborne Illness:
Call 1-877-FOOD-ILL (1-877-366-3455)
Minnesota Foodborne Illness Hotline
*You will be asked questions about the foods you ate for the last few days, illness symptoms, date/time and duration of symptoms. If a restaurant in Winona County has suspected involvement, our office receives the report and provides follow-up investigation as needed.