- Boards & Commissions
- Economic Development Authority Board
Economic Development Authority Board
- 4:30 PM on the fourth Thursday of the month, every three months (Quarterly); January, April, July & October
- County Office Building
202 W Third Street
Winona, MN 55987
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Greg Olson, Winona County Commissioner
- Dwayne Voegeli, alternate Winona County Commissioner
- TBD, Winona County Commissioner
- Amber Hamernik
- James Doerr
- Mike Kennedy
- Duane Klein
- Jason Strangstalien
- Jim Vrchota
- Daniel Wilson
- Linda Soderstrom
- Scott Sherman
A. Develop Local Food Value - Added Processing, Production & Marketing
Tasks in this effort should include identification of key players/partners, an assessment of demand, evaluation of the supply, and identification of existing facilities. Information gathered will be used to avoid duplication of effort and ensure feasibility.
B. Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) – Improve Effectiveness & Increase Use
- The RLF Review Committee will meet on an as-needed basis to consider applications for the revolving loan fund and meet with the applicant before making a recommendation to the full Economic Development Authority membership for approval or denial.
- Promotion of Fund - The fund will be promoted through ongoing contact with bankers as well as an organized business visitation program. Economic Development Authority members and County staff are also encouraged to make referrals.
C. Coordination of Organizations
The Winona County and regional economy will be strengthened by cooperative relationships with other groups and organizations. Building on common goals will provide support for the business community and lead to greater collaboration. An Economic Summit to include those organizations will be held before year-end.