- Career Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in employment at Winona County. Click the links below to view current openings.
- Job Opportunities
- Social Services/Human Services Job Opportunities (Require applying through MN Merit) - Office Support Specialist, Case Aide, Social Workers, Child Support Officer, Financial Worker
- Volunteer Opportunities - Citizen Advisory Committees
UKG Pro Recruiting
First-time users need to set up a user name and password to create a profile; save this log-in information for future access. You can upload a resume to pre-populate required fields, easily update and make changes, view and apply for career opportunities on mobile devices.
Important Application Information
- It is the policy of Winona County to only accept applications, resumes and letters of interest for positions that are currently open.
- A Winona County or Minnesota Merit Systems application is required to be completed for each open position. Please read the job description carefully for instructions on MN Merit System application requirements.
- If interested in more than one position, even if positions have similar titles, you must apply for each posting separately.
- All applications must be received by the posted closing date and time.
- Incomplete applications will be not be considered.
- The most recent application will be used if an applicant has applied multiple times for the same position.
- System requires using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge or Safari as your browser to view career opportunities.
Winona County awards veterans' preference points to qualified veterans and spouses of deceased or disabled veterans in accordance with Minnesota State Statute 197.447.
- You must be a United States citizen or a resident alien.
- You have separated under honorable conditions from any branch of the armed forces for the United States.
- You have served on active duty for 181 consecutive dates or by reason of disability incurred while on active duty, or for a full period ordered to active duty, or have separated by reason of disability incurred while service on active duty.
- You are the spouse of a deceased or disabled veteran.
Veterans (or Spouses of Deceased or Disabled Veterans) must:
- Complete an application for the position you are applying for.
- Provide a legible copy of a DD214 Discharge Form.
- Provide a legible copy of Form FL-802 or an equivalent letter from the Veterans Administration, if you are claiming disabled status.
- All forms must be submitted by the job closing date, either uploaded to the online application, or via mail, hand delivery, fax, or email:
Winona County Personnel
202 W Third Street
Winona, MN 55987
Email Winona County Personnel Department
Career Posting Locations
In addition to our website, find job postings at:
- Bulletin boards in the County Office Building, County Court House, Law Enforcement Center, Highway Department, Household Hazardous Waste Building, Maintenance Shop
- Newspapers - Winona Post, and others as determined
- Minnesota CareerForce website