The Winona County Assessor Department appraises and classifies all real and personal property within the county. Significant time is spent communicating information to the general public and to real estate professionals. Our department maintains significant property record data on all parcels.
The assessor's office provides property related information on all parcels. This information includes sales information, lot sizes, house and outbuilding sizes, year built, and permits.
- Green Acre Application (PDF)
- Green Acres Addendum Form (PDF)
- Green Acres Continuance Form (PDF)
- Homestead Application (PDF)
- Purely Public Charity 04 (PDF Format) (PDF)
- Reduction for Property Damaged by Mold (PDF)
- Relative Homestead Application (PDF)
- Special Homestead Classification for the Blind or Disabled (PDF)
- Sustainable Forest Incentive Act (SFIA) Covenant (DOC)
- Tax Exemption Application 04 (PDF)
- What is market value?
- How does the Assessor determine market value?
- How close to actual value does the Assessor need to be?
- How come values go up each year when no improvements are made to the property?
- What kinds of improvements add to market value?
- Will making repairs increase the estimated market value?
- What can I do if the estimated market value or property classification is wrong?
- What are the requirements for homestead?
- Does an increase in estimated market value always mean an increase in property tax?