|Link to LandShark: https://erecord.winonaco.com/LandShark
On September 27, 2011 the Winona County Board of Commissioners approved the implementation of user fees for the LandShark system. These fees will be applied to offset the costs of enhancements to the system, including the addition of land records currently not available. LandShark is a web-based tool for research and retrieval of land record documents. With LandShark you can search Winona County’s land record documents and if the document image is available on our system, you can actually view and print the document image from your own computer.
What data and images can be accessed?
- Abstract real estate data from September 1, 1987 (data unverified from 9/1/87-11/9/1995)
- Abstract real estate images starting from January 3, 1995, document 375925 (continually updating)
- Torrens real estate data from September 1, 1987
- Torrens real estate images from May 15, 1959, document 1899
- Federal/State/County Tax liens from September 1, 1987 (images from January 3, 1995, continually updating)
Images unavailable for Landshark Subscribers may be obtained by faxing a request listing the document #(’s) to (507) 454-9371, a $2 per document fee will be invoiced to Subscriber’s account.
Torrens Certificate images are not yet available, Subscribers may contact the recorder’s office with your certificate requests.
All recordings not available online, can be accessed in manual books located in our office.
Two Winona County Enhanced Remote Access Agreements must be signed, and returned with applicable fees paid, before remote access service will be granted (see instructions & agreement Links below). Please contact our office if you need assistance.
Winona County Recorder
177 Main Street
Winona, MN 55987