- Click here for the list of current open positions. It is the policy of Winona County to only accept applications, resumes and letters of interest for positions that are currently open. A Winona County or Minnesota Merit Systems application is required to be completed for each open position.
- Click on the job title from the list.
- Select ‘apply’ to complete the online application.
- First time users will set up a user name and password to create a profile. Save this log-in information for future access.
- If the ‘apply’ button is not visible, review the responsibilities section of the job description for instructions on application requirements.
- All applications must be received by the posted closing date and time.
- Positions open until filled can close without notice.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Any experience claimed in the answers to the supplemental questions but not included in the Work Experience section of the application will not be credited.
- The most recent application will be used if an applicant has applied multiple times for the same position.
- For technical support, contact the NEOGOV Applicant Support Center at 1-855-524-5627.
Winona County awards veterans’ preference points to qualified veterans and spouses of deceased or disabled veterans in accordance with Minnesota State Statute 197.447.
- You must be a United States citizen or a resident alien.
- You have separated under honorable conditions from any branch of the armed forces for the United States.
- You have service on active duty for 181 consecutive dates or by reason of disability incurred while on active duty, or for a full period ordered to active duty, or have separated by reason of disability incurred while service on active duty.
- You are the spouse of a deceased or disabled veteran.
All forms must be submitted by the job closing date, either uploaded to the online application, or via mail, hand delivery, fax, or email:
- Complete an application form for the position you are applying for.
- Provide a legible copy of a DD214 Discharge Form.
- Provide a legible copy of Form FL-802 or equivalent letter from Veterans Administration, if you are claiming disabled status.
Winona County Personnel
177 Main Street
Winona, MN 55987